Crypto for the Homeless | Volunteer Process Model
Today, we’ll look at a common process: volunteering.
We’ve already discussed how the donation and reimbursement processes work, but how does one volunteer?
A sample interaction between a Volunteer and CFTHL is as follows:
- A volunteer decides to give selflessly.
- The leaflet for Crypto for the Homeless will be printed by the volunteer.
- The volunteer will buy meals (or supplies) and pay for them out of their own money.
- The volunteer will photograph the purchase receipt as well as the food (or supplies) to be delivered.
- The volunteer will distribute the meals to persons in their immediate vicinity who are in need.
- The reimbursement form will be completed by the volunteer; the form will be reviewed by CFTHL.
- The reimbursement will be processed by CFTHL; the volunteer will be compensated.
- CFTHL will record the return as an expenditure.
The purpose of this post was to demonstrate how the volunteer process works using business process diagrams in order to help our readers understand how to volunteer.
Volunteering is simple and may be done from anywhere in the world.
 The Books is the document where Crypto for the Homeless publicly records its donations and spending.